Click to View Sizing Guide
The ARCHLINE Supination Orthotics are specially designed for those who have feet that roll outwards and those with high arches.
Each pair features our signature orthotic sole footbed made with flexible lightweight materials and maps the entire soft tissue and muscle of your feet.
The Archline signature orthotic footbed design accommodates and aligns the natural posture of the foot, relieving strain and over-extension of the plantar fascia muscle and providing optimal orthopedic comfort and support.
Archline Orthotics are ideal for foot conditions such as plantar fasciitis, arch pain, heel pain. Even if you don’t have foot pain, the Archline Orthotics provide optimal comfort and support to any foot type – normal arches, flat feet, high arches, wide feet, sore anlkes.
They can also take overall pressure off sore spots (e.g., the ball of the foot, the heels, corns in between bunions and toes) by enabling a more even weight distribution.
- Designed for supination/feet rolling outwards and high arches
- Easy-to-wear design, fits easily in shoes
- Everyday comfort & relief
- Can be used in normal shoes, work boots, runners etc.
- Signature arch support structure
- Improved performance and reduced fatigue
- Ortholite layer for superior shock absorption
- Optimal balance and support
- TC Polyester lining – anti bacterial, anti-odour, wicks away moisture
- 60 degree shore hardness EVA (optimal density)
- Provides relief for common foot conditions & pain